PengikuT

Sunday, October 10, 2010

.:: YeayH!! I'm So In Love wiTh U !!!!!!!!



I dont know how n wut to say more.....
cuz I really luv u...
tonite I officially announce it to the world (sgt exaggerate)...
Cant wait till the time we'll be become 1...
Ppl said LOVE is two soul with one heart...
n that's us....
I do hope that my dreams will come true....

Presenting to the world......
My lover....

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Nervous aite??U will not going to believe ur eyes...keep scrolling down...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Yeah..a lil bit more patient..u will know who's the lucky one (sgt perasan..pffft)

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Come on!!keep scrolling..u'r almost done....

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v


Taaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!


~** My beLoved Lotus Elise....^_~



~** LE on the road...So daMn HOT!!!

p/s :-

1) Sorry cuz I might have dissappoint u guyz with the surprise....hihi...I'm sure u r very eager to know who's the lucky guy....
(perasaaaan sudeyh) ^_~

2)I'll definitely say yes without even a blink if there's a guy who hand a marriage proposal with LE...Oooh!!how romantic...(does it sound really desperado??)lalalaaalala~**

3) I would like to congratulate to whoeva going to get married today...such a nice date 101010...(CongrateZz Abg Sheikh..All the gurls out there are bitting their nails..lalala)-->>going to b in front of tv to watch NONA for his historical day...

No comments:

Post a Comment