PengikuT

Saturday, December 18, 2010

.:: MiSssInG ??? ::.

It has been sumtime I didnt post any entry...
actually xtau nk tulis ape..
plus too tired to type n squeeze my brain for the idea...(penat keje konon nye)
today's post is jez nothing extraordinary bt jez an ordinary one...

Hati ini t'tarik ingin b'kongsi mngenai saudara Dr. Mas Afzal Masarudin,26..senior merangkap sahabat my bro (abg@hanafi) at UK yg telah kembali ke rahmatullah..
Although allahyarham was in Uni of Sheffield though i believe they knew each other through the programmes held by the Malaysian Society...

~** Innalillahiwainnailaihiraji'un...drpd-Nya kita dtg dan kpd-Nya juga laah kita kmbali........
Semoga roh beliau d tempatkn d kalangan org2 yg b'iman...aamin

Pasti sume t'tanye2...
Who is he??why he is very special???
I want u to wactch the vid below in order to know him..(even though not pretty much)
** pleaz turn ur volume to the max if u cant here the voice...



Dont b shy..cuz ur not the only one who cry after watching his vid...
everyone does!!!
He was very determined...I'm adoring his spirit and the guts that he has regardless of his illness...he's very close to everyone's heart..known as a gud dai'e n frenz too..I wonder how he could become THAT strong...(u know the ans)
And I wish I could have his strength too..insyaallah..

U can read his blog here too if u like to know him better...
Although we never know each other as a person..
Bt his strength had given such a great impact on me...
I'd better stop now cuz my tears cannot stop running on my cheeks..

LBNL...enjoy a nice nasyeed from Allahyarham...the first song is in Javanese (wat2 phm jelah..hehe)




p/s :-

~** Jangan diucap "Selamat Tinggal...Tp ucaplah "Sampai Jumpa Lagi"
Kalau pun bukan di dunia ini...Biarlah di Jannatul Firdausi...


2 comments: