PengikuT

Monday, July 19, 2010

.:: GiVinG UP ?? ::.

~** Mlm ni aku ilang fokus nk siapkn case stadi...






oooh!!!kusutnye...
bkn sbb case stadi xsiap lg...
tp memirkirkn ms depan yg kabor...

wut i'm gonna do Dear Lord??
plzz help diz uncappable human...
show me the way out Ooh Dear Almighty..
GranT me with Ur "nur"...
Let it lite d way...

I'm alone in a dark wif no way out cave....
lost on the way for a mission to accomplish...
Once I've falled in the middle of my journey...
But i manage to stand by myself with Ur help...

Now...I stuck in the dark cave...
Had try...try n try to get out from here...
and yet I still couldn't find it...
myB not enough effort have been put...
I'm almost give up...
I'm almost give up...


p/s:-

1) I need U badly.....T_T

2) rest from Case stadi 2nite cuz my mind is BLANK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment