PengikuT

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

.:: T.E.F.D. ::.

HepI neW yeAR!!!again!!huuuuuu....

Actually,i really dont want to post an en3 of sad story sbgai mukadimah thn 2010 bt........
ok xpe jez read them in a hepi mood..n me too will bring u guyz through a hepi stori (although it was a saddest)

Nothing much happen lately..except 4 d really SUXX n WORST lab practical i've ever have...trust me,if u guyz c how i made those medicine u'll definitely NOT going to eat medicine 4 ur whole life..HAHAHAHA
i neva weight d ingredients (instead of 0.06g of codeine phosphate i weighed 0.6g..HAHAHA.."high" sape yg mkn ubat aku..lupe cmpor ngn lactose lak tu..lantak!!) + neva triturate + NO aseptic technique = NON-safe medication...bape bnyk punye contamination pon xtau laaa...enough about d lab i'll tell d whole story later....

wut i'm going to share is about d last few days drama of life...

TIRED!!EXHAUSTED!!FATIGUE!!DISSAPPOINTED!!
yes..that's wut is all about...

Seems i lost my purse n i had to redo evryting especially myKad...

the story begin..last weekend,i "teman" zana blk phg wif mak de n abg shu(cm2 ke eja??hehe)..jln2 to her present house at kg bengek...then came back to kl on Sunday morning for a bekfes meeting with her ofismate at their boss's house..the menu r NASI KERABU + NASI B'LAUK + NASI DGG + ROTI JALA wif KUZI AYM n KARI AYAM + MARBLE CEEZ CHOC CAKE (4 dessert..n its drooling)..later on we went back to her home in flora damansara n unload our luggage there b4 going to mak de's house at bdr tun rzk to return abg sham's sorento n take back her baby...after that we went to equine park to her kazen's house to pick some few things for her home...Last destination was IKEA..whr we only had our dinner wif d splendid spoon licking good SWEEDISH MEATBALL + DAIM cake (mine) n (her's) SWEEDISH MEATBALL + 2 CHICKEN WINGS!!burp.....then straightly headed back to her home..she finish her report n me,with my homework...(rajin kn ktorunk??hehe)..i fall asleep while waiting for my darling sweetheart,Nik Sara yg konon2 nye want to fetch me to hang out....(tggu punye tunggu rope2 nye xdtg..instead she went bowling wif her bro,irfan n others at Cineleisure till 2am n left me..mmg nk kene!!)

Haaaa..now come to myKad thing..Lucky me dont hav any class on that monday n decided to settle evryting...I went to JPN at Kota Damansara (thanx to zana's ofismate who had guide me to) driving zana's baby..reach there at 9.30am n feeewwh,there's only a few ppl..got my no bt...suddenly diz 1 fella announced.."Perhatian sume, sistem kite m'alami sket gangguan n we have to stop our operation..xsure bile ok tp u guyz can hav ur bekfes 1st"..my heart is broken!!OK!!FINE!!I went to one of d shop n bought milo skotak n brite harian...waiting in the car...yet,i've an uneasy feeling n decided to go inside and ask them how long i've to wait??jawab beliau.."ntah laaa dik..mgkin ptg"..GILE!!mcm aku xde keje len...the ppl inside started to reduce n i've decided to go to other JPN...

jez simply drive d car nowhere n saw a signboard to s.alam.."alaaaa,g s.alam jelaaa..sng sket"
Reach at s.alam and ask nik whrs d JPN's located n she would like to meet me for awhile..after a few texted..she's willingly to send me back to Mantin...yeaah!!settle 1 thing(sian zana krn pnat kije,jd xsmpai at nk soh anta blk..thanx to nik,bro n irfan 4 sending me back)
So...dh smpai JPN..got my waiting no n being called up after a few minutes waiting..."ok,ltk ibu jari knn kt c2" said ther person showing at d scanner..."eyh,nape cap jari rosak ni dik??(smbil tlg sapukn lotion kt my thumb)ok ltk blk..eyh lap sket..ok...laaaa nape rosak jugak ni???tgk jari..(showing my both thumbs)hmmm..patut laaaa...."

WAAAaaaaaaaa... i cried loudly in my heart n said..."mmg ms dlu pon cmni kak..saye nye jari ni rosak"wuuuuwuuuu T_T...dh agak dh diz thing would happen...xkn nk rs nyesal kot..Allah ciptakn die cm2...(ayt sedapkn at..uhuuk) then she said i've to go to putrajaya to get d approval sbb finger print x sepadan...lame gile laaa dok kt kaunter tu...thus, cannot do my bankcard!!!mmg siout gle coz i thought i could settle them...call abh n mak to mntak smpati bt both laugh at me..abh said "nape xsoh die amek cop ibu jari kaki??" waaaaaaaaaa T_T..rase nk nanges jek...klu laaa boleyh gune ibu jari kaki...i would!!sedey kn???FYI, i neva ask to b like diz....I will upload the pic later....

Pas2 smentara nk tggu nik abeh klas kol 6 i went to bedi's cc in klang lepak2...seb bek beliau ade..klu x..xtau nk merayau mane...he ask for pizza hut (sori zana krn t'tggal kamu) n went i reach there he's eating nc aym @ kedai depan masjid...cetttss!!!xkire he has to finish ol of them...mcik dont cook that day when i arrived ekyn n mcik tgh siap2 nk pg mkn kt kedai depan masjid jugak...mcik ajak tp t'paksa tolak n ckp dh mkn b4 dtg..(sori tipu mcik..sbb dh t'beli pizza..hehe..len kali jek dtg mkn kt umah)..ms lepak2 ngn bedi..khairul,kwn bedi ask my idea regarding his probs n I think I learned a lot of things from his story..(later also I will tell..hehe)
Mcik n ekyn came back from kedai nmpak pizza's box ats meja.."eyh,mn dtg ni??"..sengeh jelaa yg t'mmpu..bedi ckp "adik bawak..mkn laa ktorunk dh mkn.."(siout bedi..seb bek xkene mrh)..almost 6pm mntak diri nk blk sbb nk jmpe nik..kang mcik klu dh b'cite xley brenT..ade yg kene tido kt c2 kang..huhu...smpat die pesan "Dtg lg..tido n mkn kt cni..dh lame dh xdtg tido cni..nk dtg gtau..boley acik msk.."insyaallah.....

Then,meet up wif nik at MSU b4 gerak g damansara to send zana's baby back...mmg klaka bile we'r separated after damansara tol n sesat dlm jam...seb bek nik tau nk pg IKEA...Thanx darling for sending me back!!misss u banget!!!i'll make sure that we'r going to have a true hang out day n I really mean it...Thanx zana bg pnjam baby n for evryting....


p/s : 1) Congratez lisa,diki n ella for getting the PCMC sponsorship...we (7 of us) r hepi wif u guyz n rezeki is masing2 rite???xde rs skt at pon....so,don worry!!(me,have plan sumting for my future..yeah!!myb itu laaa hikmah nye xdpt)

2) my exm result is pending due to acc prob...(KOLEJ materealistik!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment