PengikuT

Friday, January 1, 2010

.:: Bonne Annee!!! ::.

May the pain & suffering in 2009 begone like dust being swept by wind. Let the glorious & happiness of 2010 enter my heart. Lead my life with full of joy & happiness. Thanks to the God for giving me a chance to live to enter new era of year.

Ooooh its a new year now!!
I'm in 2010 in jez a blink...walllaa!!
evRybody is talking here n there about d new year...
is it compulsory to have a new resolutions then??(taon lepas nye azam pon xt'capai ag dh smpai 2010)..me stuck here in my comfi room..doing nothing except surfing the net..wut a waste!!!huh...my houzmates must b enjoying their new year eve with their beloved family..jelous2!!

Hmm..myb we could go straight to my resolutions though instead of mumbling jingling...hohoi
Ironically, it has been observed that many people fail to keep up their promise and take up the same resolution every year (me too)..Nevertheless it should not deter one to take up a resolution, as we never know that this might be our luck year!!

Here is mine ::- *~~*~~*~**~~*~~**

1) I will try to increase my "ibadah" level (insyaallah)

2) I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future. (to the future....wooop..woopp!!)

3) I will go 4 exercises...eat proper balanced diet..stay happier..slimming down..toning up my body (trying to get into shape,thus looking better n feeling better!!hihi..strictly no junk foods!!)


3) I will grow my hair (my hair ok!!not d other parts of..we'll c how long can I stand 4..weee)

4) I will wipe negative "self talk" (i.e. "I can't do it" or "I'm so dumb") out of my vocabulary (+ve thinker ativated mode)

5) I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet..(Diz,cof course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher..ahaaks2)

6) I will keeping a check on expenses & pay down debt (feeling guilty of overspending n overindulging myself due to materialistic lifestyle..hehe..wish i could save more!!)

7) I will try to sleep n wake up early (.::sigh::. i'm still awake...lalalala)

8) I will njoy more n stadi more (should balanced both..njoying is a must bcoz of d humdrum n hectic student's life..hohoi)

9) I will or should I find a mate ?? (love my single life vry much..had made a promise wif nik to hav a bf at age of 21st..hihi..masih xb'jaya n i'm going to turn 23rd diz yer!!OMG!!muaahaha)

10) I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks (biarlaa kejam pon..at least i'm trying to tell the truth!!yeay)

Should be enough than...hope i can keep ol my promise to myself...(chaiyok2!!!)

~~**Wish you a Jolly & Bright 2010. Have a blast on the New Year and have a very happy year ahead!!!

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist and your plumber.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them.
May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

1 comment: