PengikuT

Thursday, February 18, 2010

.:: MisSinG You ::.



The Only Thing Coming Between Us Is The Distance...
We Met Long Ago,We've Always Had A Connection....
The Night We Shared Together Only Made Us Closer....
We're Miles Apart....But Desire Conquers All...

I want to be with you...
But you’re millions of miles away...
I wish you would call just to ask about my day...
It would make things so much better if I could hear your voice...
I guess I can’t complain too much, it just wasn’t your choice...
You were always there for me through both the good times and the bad...
You were always there to laugh with me, or to help me when I’m sad...
It’s not that I pity you...
But I’ll admit your life’s been tough...
I just wish that physically...
I could be there when things get rough...
Down at the mall even though we had no money...
Laughing at anything and everything, yet none of it was funny...
We never really ran out things to say...

What Should I Do.....
Where Should I Go...
My Life Is So Empty Without U...
I Feel Alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment